You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
3rd Shift On-Site Supervisor
On-Site Manager 3rd SHIFT (EXPECTATION IS TO WORK FROM 10:30pm TO 7:00am)
Axcess Staffing Services, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry, is NOW HIRING for an ONSITE 3rd SHIFT SUPERVISOR. We are looking for candidates who have excellent computer skills, large volume employee management, written and verbal communication, and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite. This position is responsible for interacting daily with our field associates performing at our customer’s site along with providing support to the customer’s operations team. The Onsite 3rd Shift Supervisor reports into the ONSITE Manager for the site. The Onsite 3rd Shift Supervisor will work with the branch office to ensure staffing needs are met and provide a high level of service for the day-to-day operations of this multi-shift facility.
The Onsite 2nd Shift Supervisor will:
- Coach and counsel employees and manage all onsite employee relations
- Work with the customer supervisors, team leads and line leads to maintain optimum production
- Coordinate with the recruiting office to determine recruiting numbers and daily headcount needs
- Must have the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
- Communicate with the Field Employees regarding daily responsibilities
- There may be times when the Onsite Supervisor will have to work in multiple systems
- Perform operations duties as neededEOECandidates must have a history of success which clearly indicates reliability, motivation and concern for the finished product. As part of the application process, candidates will be required to pass pre-employment screening which includes background investigation and I9 Eligibility (E-Verify).
- Other requirements:
- In return for your skills and ability, Axcess offers a competitive hourly wage along with a competitive benefits package which includes health benefits!
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Results driven
- Proactive and resourceful in developing solutions to problems
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environments
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- Previous on-site experience or staffing experience is a plus but not required
Established in 1974, CoWorx Staffing Services is a privately held company with a long and successful history, and is considered to be one of the leading companies in the staffing industry. The company size has increased exponentially through organic growth, client referrals, and strategic acquisitions. CoWorx has been providing its clients with branch support since 1974, and on-site support through our Managed Services Division, since 1988. Through our workforce programs, CoWorx services a vast array of disciplines including Light Industrial, Administrative-Clerical, and Technical & Professional staffing. Currently, CoWorx has in excess of 50,000 field employees in its workforce, services all 50 states and is ranked within the top 60 largest staffing firms in the United States.