You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Area Manager Staffing
College Park, GA
The Area Manager will focus on relationship development and management with key individuals and top executives within a designated Axcess accounts. This position strategically manages the teams for the order fulfillment process ensuring high-level customer service to our clients. This position will manage our location managers in multiple clients in Atlanta metro area and interact with key Client Management contacts on strategic business objectives. In this newly created position, the Area Manager, Managed Services Program (MSP) will leverage proven operational and sourcing experience to develop, implement and oversee a contingent workforce management program. This position plays a key role in driving efficiency and consistency and mitigating risk in managing our contingent workforce.
- Running a scalable, efficient, and sustainable service delivery operations platform.
- Ensuring quality of service and managing cost of delivery by recommending to the Executive and local account Management better ways to provide service in a cost efficient manner.
- Providing overall Managed Service Provider (MSP) responsibility to clients.
- Collaborating with Axcess Executive Management in establishing adherence to service level agreements which ensure the seamless delivery of services to our client.
- Managing the implementation and execution of service delivery processes including program plans, budgets, and work breakdown structure.
- Managing and motivating a team of 4 to 8 employees to perform at exceptional levels.
- Tracking and monitoring the achievement of program goals, financial performance, service delivery, recruiting and retention, business retention, and business growth.
- Recommending process enhancements and efficiencies to continuously improve customer service while reducing the cost of services.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
- Transition new customer to services by tailoring a transition plan to meet specific customer needs.
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customer locations on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
- Regularly report on performance to the client, and quantify the value that we deliver to them.
- Retain national account through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Hire and manage support staff to ensure “astonishing service” to our customers.
- Support recruitment strategies to ensure fulfillment of customer staffing needs.
- Serve as escalation point to ensure immediate resolution to clients and employee challenges/issues.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Commercial Staffing, MSP or Program Management.
- Implementation experience of multiple branches and onsite locations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify clients’ needs and deliver, decline or adjust expectations.
- 3-5+ years business process operations experience in a service-oriented industry in recruiting, staffing, purchasing and/or vendor management, MSP/VMS.
- Prior supervisory or management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring, assigning, and managing contingent/contract employees.
- Demonstrated experience in managed service delivery business process with experience in full-lifecycle recruitment, and/or business process outsourcing activities.
- Excellent communications skills (Oral, written, and listening).
- Microsoft Office ability and ability to adapt to existing and new order management technology.
Established in 1974, CoWorx Staffing Services is a privately held company with a long and successful history, and is considered to be one of the leading companies in the staffing industry. The company size has increased exponentially through organic growth, client referrals, and strategic acquisitions. CoWorx has been providing its clients with branch support since 1974, and on-site support through our Managed Services Division, since 1988. Through our workforce programs, CoWorx services a vast array of disciplines including Light Industrial, Administrative-Clerical, and Technical & Professional staffing. Currently, CoWorx has in excess of 50,000 field employees in its workforce, services all 50 states and is ranked within the top 60 largest staffing firms in the United States.