You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Area Operations Manager Staffing
Area Operations Manager
The Area Operations Manager will manage the implementation and development of programs and business units in the region. This position will help manage day to day branch operations, develop on-site programs and bring operational excellence to the organization. The position will also provide day to day guidance and support to all levels of the organization. The Area Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the CoWorx - C.A.R.E.S. (Courteous, Accountable, Responsive, Engaged and Service) mission throughout their region.
- Manage day to day operations for the region.
- Implement strategies for process improvement, improvement of branch productivity and cost reductions in service delivery.
- Implement and manage operational programs designed to meet company objectives.
- Manage program development in the areas of recruiting, assessment, associate training, compliance, quality, client satisfaction and field systems training.
- Develop tools and processes to support business operations.
- Work with Legal/Executive team to facilitate the process.
- Ensure updates of training, policies and procedures and other documentation as needed.
- Create and disseminate policies and procedure documents and process flows via the intranet and any other necessary media.
- Ensure consistency in service and adherence to company policies, procedures and standards.
- Respond to and support field colleagues by answering questions and assisting them to meet goals and requirements.
- Define and ensure the development/implementation of measurement and tracking systems to identify efficiency/effectiveness/quality/compliance of work processes in field offices.
- Serve as a liaison with Information Technology group to ensure tools support business needs and function correctly.
- Provide consultation to corporate departments as they develop and implement policy and procedures and that impact operations.
- Serve as team member on product development projects to ensure field appropriateness.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent.
- A minimum of ten years staffing industry related experience including at least five years in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of work flow analysis, transition plan development and change management a plus.
- Ability to motivate/manage a diverse work force.
- Strong knowledge of field operations and field systems required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, organizational and negotiation skills also required.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
Established in 1974, CoWorx Staffing Services is a privately held company with a long and successful history, and is considered to be one of the leading companies in the staffing industry. The company size has increased exponentially through organic growth, client referrals, and strategic acquisitions. CoWorx has been providing its clients with branch support since 1974, and on-site support through our Managed Services Division, since 1988. Through our workforce programs, CoWorx services a vast array of disciplines including Light Industrial, Administrative-Clerical, and Technical & Professional staffing. Currently, CoWorx has in excess of 50,000 field employees in its workforce, services all 50 states and is ranked within the top 60 largest staffing firms in the United States.