You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Bi-lingual 2nd Shift Onsite Supervisor
Bi-lingual On-Site Manager 2nd SHIFT (EXPECTATION IS TO WORK FROM 2pm TO 11pm)
Axcess Staffing Services, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry, is NOW HIRING for a Bi-lingual ONSITE 2nd SHIFT SUPERVISOR. We are looking for candidates who have excellent computer skills, large volume employee management, written and verbal communication, and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite. This position is responsible for interacting daily with our field associates performing at our customer’s site along with providing support to the customer’s operations team. The Bi-lingual Onsite 2nd Shift Supervisor reports into the ONSITE Manager for the site. The Bi-lingual Onsite 2nd Shift Supervisor will work with the branch office to ensure staffing needs are met and provide a high level of service for the day-to-day operations of this multi-shift facility.
The Bi-Lingual Onsite 2nd Shift Supervisor will:
- Coach and counsel employees and manage all onsite employee relations
- Work with the customer supervisors, team leads and line leads to maintain optimum production
- Coordinate with the recruiting office to determine recruiting numbers and daily headcount needs
- Must have the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
- Communicate with the Field Employees regarding daily responsibilities
- There may be times when the Onsite Supervisor will have to work in multiple systems
- Perform operations duties as neededEOECandidates must have a history of success which clearly indicates reliability, motivation and concern for the finished product. As part of the application process, candidates will be required to pass pre-employment screening which includes background investigation and I9 Eligibility (E-Verify).
- Other requirements:
- In return for your skills and ability, Axcess offers a competitive hourly wage along with a competitive benefits package which includes health benefits!
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Results driven
- Proactive and resourceful in developing solutions to problems
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task in fast-paced environments
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- Previous on-site experience or staffing experience is a plus but not required
CoWorx Staffing Services, established in 1974, is ranked within the top 65 staffing firms in the US. We provide client-specific staffing solutions, designed to maximize productivity and profitability. CoWorx supplies quality employees for temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire for all levels of Administrative, Professional, Technical and Light Industrial.