You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Branch Manager, Operations - Joliet, IL
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Operations professional to join our growing team as a Branch Manager, Operations. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Branch Operations Manager will be responsible for driving profitability by managing, leading, and developing branch operations. The BOM will work closely with Business Development Managers to target new clients, while maintaining service to established clients.
- Hire, train, and manage operations staff (Staffing Specialists and Staffing Assistants).
- Manage staff’s responsibilities through quality control procedures such as auditing.
- Support recruitment efforts; Create recruitment strategies to meet the client’s demands of a contingent workforce.
- Focus activities on client staffing needs through active management of open orders.
- Address complaints and problems from clients and insure all parties are satisfied with the results.
- Analyze, interpret and verify information from ATS, including fill/refill ratios and defect ratios, in order to provide feedback with recommendations to our client.
- Maintain constant communications with clients through quality checks in calls, meetings and quality surveys.
- Assist Senior Management and/or Business Development Manager with client reporting, presentations, and/or Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Periodic travel within the local market; including client visits, unemployment hearings, job fairs, etc.
- 4-year college degree (Business Administration, etc.) a plus.
- 5+ years of experience as an Operations Manager or equivalent staffing industry role.
- A proven focus on customer relationships.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to use a computer, with a general understanding of Microsoft Office products including, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.