You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Compensation & HR Analyst - Morristown, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Human Resources professional to join our growing team as a Compensation & HR Analyst. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Compensation & HR Analyst will be instrumental in establishing the compensation structure/framework for all compensation components of the company. This role will provide analysis and recommendations for changes in order to ensure we have both internal equity and external competitiveness. This position is also responsible for developing and analyzing various HR metrics and trends and providing recommendations to improve business performance.
- Develop, establish and administer base and incentive/bonus compensation policies and programs company-wide.
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze salary information.
- Benchmark CoWorx jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges.
- Review current salary practices to identify pay issues and develop recommendations to ensue external market competitiveness as well as internal equity.
- Develop recommendations to ensure incentive plans (bonus / commissions) reward achievement and success and are aligned with company goals.
- Lead yearly performance / merit review process.
- Maintains current and accurate job descriptions for each position in the Company to assess and ensure market competitive pay practices
- Collect and analyze various HR analytics including recruitment, turnover, benefits, etc. and develop and produce quarterly HR Metrics reports.
- Manage our HRIS data and assist in the identification of a new HRIS tool for future implementation.
- Develop ad-hoc reports and queries using appropriate reporting tools
- BA/BS degree (Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or related preferred)
- 2 – 5 years of compensation experience (HRIS experience also preferred)
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) certification preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint (working knowledge of access preferred)
- Working knowledge of HRIS reporting systems
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and presentation skills
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.