You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Engagement & Implementation Support Manager
Open, (none selected)
Support and drive operational process and compliance to Strategic Accounts and other regions. Provide direct hands on support in training, recruitment, new location implementations, and contract compliance for Axcess and CoWorx Strategic Accounts and other locations.
- Assist recruitment efforts through the development, delivery, and continued maintenance of a structured Recruitment Plan
- Collaborate with Nat'l Recruitment to assist Strategic Accounts and branch/onsite teams to ensure recruiting activities are executed and measured for successful ROI
- Assist with branch or onsite Job Fairs and/or other recruitment activities and create / manage the Recruitment Plan for new site implementations
- Collaborate with the Nat'l Recruitment Mgr to determine where NRD can support surge recruitment needs and new business opportunities/implementations.
- Provide assistance with recruitment efforts including; interviewing, completion of ATS process / onboarding, and other duties as assigned by the Director of E&I Svcs
- Develop efficient processes to ensure major clients’ needs are met and their contractual compliance fulfilled
- Partner with Strategic Accounts, Onsite, and Branch teams to improve service delivery and identify and propose new opportunities
- Assist Regional Operational teams in the assembly of quarterly company Standard Deck Reviews and with large account business reviews
- Review / monitor weekly operations reports to ensure compliance and efficiency by branch and onsite; reporting on Fill Ratios, 3 Keys, Turnover, and other reports
Lead New Program or Location Implementation
- Work with Corporate Implementation team to create timelines and deliverables within the GANNT chart specific to each new program or location
- Build and foster strong partner relationships at the local sites by conducting daily/weekly/monthly updates on Gannt chart progress
- Drive/monitor all action items contained within the startup Gannt chart
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly progress updates to Director of E&I Services, Regional Management and/or VP of Strategic Accounts.
- Provide training on company procedures and customer service aligned with training department initiatives and corporate requirements
- Support the Corporate Trainer, and other departments to ensure department specific new hire training is scheduled
- Role will have COACH responsibility for new hires assigned by the Director of E&I Services.
- Ensure employee training documentation is completed and submitted and offer employee development recommendations to Director of E&I Services and Reg'l Mgmt
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent plus 3 - 5 years branch or onsite experience
- Proven operational excellence in recruitment and compliance
- Previous Management experience to include oversight of staff
- Sales experience in direct sales or client relationship building
- Extensive knowledge of branch and/or onsite financials
- Ability to lead, develop, and motivate a team
- Excellent Communications / Presentation skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Must be able to travel significantly (50-75%) especially during peak times
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.