You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Manager, Corporate Recruiting - Watchung, NJ
- Leads, coaches and develops internal recruitment staff and provides guidance to business leaders and hiring managers
- Ensures the implementation and use of best recruitment and hiring practices to identify (active and passive), source, attract, hire and retain the best talent with the best fit for CoWorx
- Develops strong relationships with internal customers and external recruitment sources
- Monitors and constantly strives to reduce the costs of the recruitment process without sacrificing necessary steps to hire the best talent and fit for the company
- Identifies / develops programs to improve interviewing skills for hiring managers across the Company
- Works closely with HR partners and business leaders at various stages of the recruitment process to ensure:
- appropriate consideration of resource allocations when openings occur
- job descriptions are continually reviewed, updated and accurate
- recruitment metrics are developed and monitored to identify opportunities for improvement
- salary recommendations are both internally and externally competitive
- appropriate background screening is conducted
- assure on-boarding / induction plans are optimal so that new hires can quickly assimilate and be productive and successful in their new roles
- Bachelor’s degree with over 5 years of recruitment experience and at least 3 years managing the full life cycle recruitment process
- “Nose” for talent with exceptional interviewing knowledge and skills
- Strong working knowledge and experience utilizing social media for sourcing and recruitment
- Strong leadership, influencing and negotiation skills; Strong communications and training skills
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems
- Strong team and customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills and experience building and monitoring recruitment and hiring metrics
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty and fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.