You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
National Recruitment Center Supervisor - Watchung, NJ
- Act as a recruitment subject matter expert for our core functional areas.
- Supervise a team of 4 lead recruiters and 4 staffing support specialists.
- Coordinate with branch recruitment teams and stake holders to leverage best practices and effective recruitment strategies for both open roles and pipeline positions.
- Provide guidance and training to the recruitment team in search techniques and the maximization of our talent community.
- Provide follow up and resolution to both customer and candidate concerns or issues to ensure an overall positive experience.
- Perform quality checks with client end users.
- Carries out performance monitoring, measurement, and evaluation of all National Recruitment Center recruiters to improve efficiency.
- Drives the recruitment processes including: sourcing strategies, managing the progress of job searches, candidate experience, data management and all related administrative duties.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and serve as an escalation point if needed.
- Develop local business relationships by attending and participating in community and business events to position Axcess as an Employer of Choice.
- Complete Ad-hoc assignments and projects assigned by management.
- Four (4) to five (5) years of recruitment experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years of previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- High level knowledge of commonly used ATS, spreadsheet, and database software packages.
- Demonstrated ability to identify clients’ needs and deliver, decline or adjust expectations.
- Preferred experience within the staffing industry.
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payrolling solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty and fragrance work.Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, Coworx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”