You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
On-Site Coordinator (2nd shift) - Plainfield, IN
- Meet & greet new employees first day to ensure a positive first impression of Client and CoWorx
- Orientate employees as required to include: facility tour, required PPE, timekeeping procedures, badging, policies and safety
- Maintain on floor visibility to promote a positive culture and environment
- Conduct weekly meetings with Associates to uncover new opportunities to improve efficiency, quality, and compliance
- Serve as main contact for client’s line management team
- Complete all required reporting such as new starts (roster), attendance tracking, turnover analysis and end of shift reports
- Master the on-site Time and Attendance program for payroll and reporting capabilities
- Administer on-site retention and other value-add programs upon request
- 1-2 years of experience within the staffing industry preferably working directly on site with a customer
- A proven focus on customer relationships
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations
- Ability to use a computer, with a general understanding of Microsoft Office products including, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Ability to work 2nd shift, overtime and weekends as necessary
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty and fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.