You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
On-Site Supervisor (2nd shift) - Bolingbrook, IL
- Prior experience recruiting, screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary employees.
- Experience working with and processing workforce timesheets, both manual and eTimekeeping
- Proven experience creating/developing best practices to promote positive customer and employee engagement.
- Ability to function in complex, evolving and fast paced environments
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and with varying levels within the organization (floor employees through site director)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spelling, Grammar, clearly and appropriately communicate via email)
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, follow-up and decision-making skills
- Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to involve management.
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing workforce demands
- Strong attention to detail skills, with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and to be flexible with frequent changing demands.
- 3-5 years staffing industry experience
- Must be able to work 3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring and managing contingent/contract employees
- Experience working at a client onsite location
- Comfortable working in a diverse environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Independent thinker with problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.