You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Program Manager - Aurora, IL
- Hire, train, and manage on-site staff
- Manage on-site staff’s responsibilities through quality control procedures.
- Support recruitment efforts; Create recruitment strategies to meet the client’s demands of a contingent workforce.
- Serve as main contact for client’s management.
- Analyze, interpret and verify information from database and on-premise audits in order to provide feedback with recommendations to our client.
- Perform ad-hoc research requests for clients as needed.
- Maintain daily and weekly communication of all issues to Client’s Management.
- Present Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to client each quarter.
- Master the on-site Time and Attendance program for payroll and reporting capabilities.
- Administer on-site retention and other value-add programs upon request.
- 4-year college degree (Business Administration, etc.)
- 5-10 years of experience in the staffing industry (Staffing Specialist, Client On-Site Manager, etc.)
- A proven focus on customer relationships.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to use a computer, with a general understanding of Microsoft Office products including, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty and fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then Coworx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.