You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Program Manager- Call Center
Program / Recruiting Manager (call center operations)
The Program/Recruiting Manager will be responsible for delivering high quality service to customers and field employees at the client site, while identifying continuous improvements necessary in the performance measurements. The Program/Recruiting Manager will meet with client and employees frequently to maintain customer satisfaction. lAs the Program/Recruiting Manager you will be responsible for managing the overall mission of maintaining a focus on compliance, efficiency and quality.
- Hire, train, and manage on-site staff
- Manage on-site staff’s responsibilities through quality control procedures.
- Support recruitment efforts; Create recruitment strategies to meet the client’s demands of a contingent workforce.
- Serve as main contact for client’s management.
- Analyze, interpret and verify information from database and on-premise audits in order to provide feedback with recommendations to our client.
- Maintain daily and weekly communication of all issues to Client’s Management.
- Present Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to client each quarter.
- Introduce innovative time reduction and quality procedures to provide the highest level of service to our client.
- Administer on-site retention and other value-add programs upon request.
- Create, design and draft Standard Operating Procedures when needed for customized on-site programs.
- Maintain exceptional relations with existing Secondary Vendors as well as develop alliances with new Secondary Vendors
- 4 year college degree (Business Administration, etc.)
- 5-10 years of experience in the staffing industry (Staffing Specialist, Client On-Site Manager, etc.)
- Call Center/Contact Center experience preferable
- A proven focus on customer relationships.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices
Established in 1974, CoWorx Staffing Services is a privately held company with a long and successful history, and is considered to be one of the leading companies in the staffing industry. The company size has increased exponentially through organic growth, client referrals, and strategic acquisitions. CoWorx has been providing its clients with branch support since 1974, and on-site support through our Managed Services Division, since 1988. Through our workforce programs, CoWorx services a vast array of disciplines including Light Industrial, Administrative-Clerical, and Technical & Professional staffing. Currently, CoWorx has in excess of 50,000 field employees in its workforce, services all 50 states and is ranked within the top 60 largest staffing firms in the United States.