You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering branch performance through high quality service to clients and employees. The Account Manager is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified field employees through recruiting and skill matching. The Account Manager must possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, customer service/communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees.
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met.
- Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate.
- Assist Operations Manager in the management of assigned budgets (advertising, recruitment & incentives)
- Work with Business Development Manger to provide regular/consistent sales leads.
- Assist with mushrooming business and account development.
- Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking & documentation).
- Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival calls, extensions, closes, etc.
- Actively participate in the branch unemployment process including – assignment offers, work refusals, UE audits, phone hearings, etc.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends.
- BS/BA degree and 3+ years of experience as an Account Manager or equivalent staffing industry role.
- Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and or government regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
Established in 1974, CoWorx Staffing Services is a privately held company with a long and successful history, and is considered to be one of the leading companies in the staffing industry. The company size has increased exponentially through organic growth, client referrals, and strategic acquisitions. CoWorx has been providing its clients with branch support since 1974, and on-site support through our Managed Services Division, since 1988. Through our workforce programs, CoWorx services a vast array of disciplines including Light Industrial, Administrative-Clerical, and Technical & Professional staffing. Currently, CoWorx has in excess of 50,000 field employees in its workforce, services all 50 states and is ranked within the top 60 largest staffing firms in the United States.