You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Regional Account Executive - Indianapolis, IN
Regional Account Executive
The Regional Account Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. The Regional Account Executive is accountable for focusing on and generating new business primarily medium to large size accounts. The Regional Account Executive will deal most frequently with middle to senior management within the client’s organization.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Document all sales activity within Salesforce.com
- Maintain awareness of the competition – market share, pricing, services, etc.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 3 years of related experience (staffing industry preferred) with a minimum of 2 years in an outside sales capacity
- Successful track record of selling medium to large size accounts
- Strong sales presentation/persuasion skills
- Effective leadership and staff management skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively work autonomously
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills
- Computer proficiency – MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook), Salesforce.com experience a plus
CoWorx Staffing Services, established in 1974, is ranked within the top 65 staffing firms in the US. We provide client-specific staffing solutions, designed to maximize productivity and profitability. CoWorx supplies quality employees for temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire for all levels of Administrative, Professional, Technical and Light Industrial.