You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Selling Branch Manager - Irving, TX
- Develop relationships with current clients and prospects.
- Identify potential new business by sourcing suspects.
- Convert prospects to clients and grow business throughout the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of competition, their service offerings, rates and clients.
- Meet appointment, budget and gross margin goals as defined by management.
- Hire, train and manage operations staff (Staffing Specialists and Staffing Assistants)
- Support recruitment efforts and help create recruitment strategies.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings.
- Focus activities on client staffing needs through management of open orders.
- Address complaints and problems and insure all parties are satisfied
- Document all sales activities in database (Salesforce.com)
- Provide managements with pipeline reports
- Obtain necessary credit information, monitor collection and assist credit department as requested.
- Periodic travel within the local market – including client visits, unemployment hearings, job fairs, etc.
- BS/BA degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 3 years combined experience as a Staffing Specialist, Branch Operations Manager and/or Business Development Manager.
- Proven focus on customer relationships.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations.
- Computer proficiency – MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook).
- Database management experience – Salesforce.com a plus
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.