You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Senior Onsite Supervisor Call Center
Senior On-Site Supervisor
The Senior On-Site Supervisor is designated to assist in the overall support of the temporary workforce at the customer location along with the day-to-day recruiting & operation functions, orientations, and client specific requests. Essentially, the position acts as an extension of the customer’s human resources department by developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer and temporary employees through best-in-class service. A high level of professionalism, customer service/communication skills and the ability to multi task is a necessity of this position.
- Working with NOVAtime to ensure associates are punching in and out accordingly and no uneven or missed punches are present prior to payroll being processed
- Creating/developing best practices to promote positive customer and employee engagement.
- Ability to function in complex, evolving and fast paced environments
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and with varying levels within the organization (field associates through site director)
- Develops and maintains client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spelling, Grammar, clearly and appropriately communicate both verbally and through email)
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, follow-up and decision making skills
- Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to involve management.
- Ability to adjust to constantly changing workforce demands
- Strong attention to detail skills, with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and to be flexible with frequent changing demands.
- Overseeing, mentoring and training of the office staff, and manage the daily operations
- Following and maintaining operation procedures
- Monitored and recorded employee(s) performance and provides necessary feedback and documentations
- Provided employee counseling and appropriate disciplinary action to correct performance problems and researched
- Overseeing the proper compliance and file of the applications, EEO, medical, worker’s compensation and personnel records.
- Maintaining level of expectations in regard to onboarding and terminating ensuring that completion of tasks is performed within the expected time frame
- Updating daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- Other duties may be assigned as needed by management
Requirements (External Hire):
- 3-5 years staffing industry experience preferred
- Prior experience recruiting, screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary/contingent employees.
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring and managing contingent/contract employees
- Experience working at a client onsite location
- Comfortable working in a diverse environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Independent thinker with problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps
Established in 1974, CoWorx Staffing Services is a privately held company with a long and successful history, and is considered to be one of the leading companies in the staffing industry. The company size has increased exponentially through organic growth, client referrals, and strategic acquisitions. CoWorx has been providing its clients with branch support since 1974, and on-site support through our Managed Services Division, since 1988. Through our workforce programs, CoWorx services a vast array of disciplines including Light Industrial, Administrative-Clerical, and Technical & Professional staffing. Currently, CoWorx has in excess of 50,000 field employees in its workforce, services all 50 states and is ranked within the top 60 largest staffing firms in the United States.