You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Temporary Field Recruiter
The Field Recruiter will be responsible for ensuring the availability of qualified field employees through recruiting and skill matching. The Recruiter must possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism, customer service/communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees
- Conduct job fairs/on-site hiring events to help generate strong candidate flow.
- Network with area centers of influence and in the community to ensure a steady flow of candidates.
- Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival check-ins, extensions, closes, etc.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends.
- BS/BA degree and 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiter, Account Manager or equivalent staffing industry role.
- Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to travel within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
Established in 1974, CoWorx Staffing Services is a privately held company with a long and successful history, and is considered to be one of the leading companies in the staffing industry. The company size has increased exponentially through organic growth, client referrals, and strategic acquisitions. CoWorx has been providing its clients with branch support since 1974, and on-site support through our Managed Services Division, since 1988. Through our workforce programs, CoWorx services a vast array of disciplines including Light Industrial, Administrative-Clerical, and Technical & Professional staffing. Currently, CoWorx has in excess of 50,000 field employees in its workforce, services all 50 states and is ranked within the top 60 largest staffing firms in the United States.