You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Account Executive - Buffalo Grove, IL
Buffalo Grove, IL
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated sales professional to join our growing team as an Account Executive. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Along with a robust starting salary and a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, this position has no caps on commission! Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. The Account Executive will target medium to large accounts ($50K+) in different areas of their assigned region.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Document all sales activity within Salesforce.com
- Maintain awareness of the competition – market share, pricing, services, etc.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 0-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills
- Basic strategic selling and presentation skills
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
- com experience a plus
Axcess is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated Enterprise. Axcess focuses on identifying and recruiting talent for Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution/3PL (3rd Party Logistics), Office Support, and Call Center positions.