You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Account Executive - Memphis, TN
Axcess, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated sales professional to join our growing team as an Account Executive. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then Axcess is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. The Account Executive will target small to midsize accounts ($50K - $1.99M) in different areas of their assigned region.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development
- Use consultative sales strategies to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives
- Document all sales activity in database (Salesforce.com)
- Maintain awareness of the competition – market share, pricing, services, etc.
- BS/BA degree and 3+ years of experience as a Recruiter or equivalent staffing industry role.
- Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and or government regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
- Ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule.
Axcess is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated Enterprise. Axcess focuses on identifying and recruiting talent for Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution/3PL (3rd Party Logistics), Office Support, and Call Center positions.