You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Area Manager, Operations - Edwardsville, IL
Axcess, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as an Area Manager, Operations. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then Axcess is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Ensure quality of service and manage cost of delivery by recommending to the Executive and local Account Management better ways to provide service in a cost-efficient manner.
- Collaborate with Executive Management in establishing adherence to service level agreements which ensure the seamless delivery of services to our client.
- Manage the implementation and execution of service delivery processes including program plans, budgets, and work breakdown structure.
- Track and monitor the achievement of program goals, financial performance, service delivery, recruiting and retention, business retention, and business growth.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate. Develop strong relationships with key decision makers and serve as an escalation point if needed.
- Transition new customer to services by tailoring a transition plan to meet specific customer needs.
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customer locations on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
- Hire, manage and motivate employees to ensure exceptional customer service levels.
- Support recruitment strategies to ensure fulfillment of customer staffing needs.
- Develop local business relationships by attending and participating in community and business events to position CoWorx as an Employer of Choice.
- Work closely with service and sales teams as a catalyst to grow accounts, add value & build barriers to exit.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience. 3-5+ years business process operations experience in a service-oriented industry in recruiting, staffing, purchasing and/or vendor management, MSP/VMS.
- Experience with Commercial Staffing, MSP or Program Management.
- Implementation experience of multiple branches and onsite locations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify clients’ needs and deliver, decline or adjust expectations.
- Previous background in contingent workforce management solutions, procurement, strategic sourcing, talent acquisition, supply chain management, or managing suppliers of temporary labor.
- Staffing industry operations management experience with large strategic accounts, desirable.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office, HR systems and ability to adapt to order management technology.
- Exceptional communications, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
Axcess is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated Enterprise. Axcess focuses on identifying and recruiting talent for Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution/3PL (3rd Party Logistics), Office Support, and Call Center positions.