You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Assistant Account Manager - Bilingual English/Spanish Cranston, RI
Cranston, RI 02920
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as an Assistant Account Manager. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees.
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met.
- Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate.
- Assist Operations Manager in the management of assigned budgets (advertising, recruitment & incentives)
- Work with Business Development Manager to provide regular/consistent sales leads.
- Assist with mushrooming business and account development.
- Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking & documentation).
- Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival calls, extensions, closes, etc.
- Actively participate in the branch unemployment process including – assignment offers, work refusals, UE audits, phone hearings, etc.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends.
- 1+ years of experience as an Account Manager or equivalent staffing industry role preferred
- Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and or government regulations.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish.
- Ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule.
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.