You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Bi-lingual Branch Operations Manager
Position Summary: The Bi-lingual Branch Operations Manager will be responsible for driving profitability by managing, leading, and developing branch operations. The BOM will work closely with Account Executives to target new clients, while maintaining service to established clients. The BOM should have mastered an understanding of the staffing industry
- Hire, train, and manage operations staff (Staffing Specialists and Staffing Assistants).
- Manage staff’s responsibilities through quality control procedures such as auditing.
- Support recruitment efforts; Create recruitment strategies to meet the client’s demands of a contingent workforce.
- Monitor placement ratio and headcount of staff; Identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct staff meetings weekly.
- Focus activities on client staffing needs through active management of open orders.
- Address complaints and problems from clients and insure all parties are satisfied with the results.
- Analyze, interpret and verify information from ATS, including fill/refill ratios and defect ratios, in order to provide feedback with recommendations to our client.
- Perform ad-hoc research requests for clients as needed.
- Maintain constant communications with clients through quality checks in calls, meetings and quality surveys.
- Assist Senior Management with client reporting, presentations, and/or QBRs.
- Build and foster relationships with both prospective and existing client(s).
- Periodic travel within the local market; including client visits, unemployment hearings, job fairs, etc.
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees.
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met.
- Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate.
- 3-5 years experience as a Staffing Specialist or equivalent staffing industry role.
- A proven focus on customer relationships.
- Bi-lingual English/ Spanish
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to use a computer, with a general understanding of Microsoft Office products including, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty and fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.