You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Branch Manager, Sales & Operations - Hackensack, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Sales & Operations professional to join our growing team as a Branch Manager, Sales & Operations. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Branch Manager, Sales and Operations will be responsible for driving profitability by managing, leading and developing branch operations and sales for 1 to 2 branches with small to midsize accounts ($50K - $1.99M). The Branch Manager, Sales and Operations will ideally spend 20% of their time managing operations and 80% selling light industrial and office support staffing services.
- Develop relationships with current clients and prospects
- Identify potential new business by sourcing prospects
- Convert prospects to clients and grow business throughout the organization
- Maintain knowledge of competition, their service offerings, rates and clients
- Meet appointment budget and gross margin goals as defined by management
- Hire, train and manage operations staff (Staffing Specialists and Staffing Assistants)
- Support recruitment efforts and help create recruitment strategies
- Conduct weekly staff meetings
- Focus activities on client staffing needs through management of open orders
- Address complaints and problems and ensure all parties are satisfied
- Document all sales activities in database (Salesforce.com)
- Provide management with pipeline reports
- Obtain necessary credit information, monitor collection, and assist credit department as requested
- Periodic travel within the local market – including client visits, unemployment hearings, job fairs, etc.
- BS/BA degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.) preferred
- 3-7 years of experience in operations management and B2B selling
- Proven focus on customer relationships
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations
- Basic strategic selling, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills
- Advanced computer proficiency with MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
- Must be flexible to travel between the Hackensack and Edison branches
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.