You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Business Development Manager - Memphis, TN
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Sales professional to join our growing team as a Business Development Manager. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Along with a robust starting salary and a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, this position has no caps on commission! Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for generating new business across the assigned territory by utilizing strategic and consultative sales skills. The Business Development Manager is accountable for focusing on and generating new business by targeting potential on-site accounts ($2M+). The BDM acts as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the prospect’s needs/business issues and crafting a solution with a strong value proposition to meet those needs.
- Develop and implement an effective sales pipeline to meet or exceed established sales objectives for on-site accounts ($2M k+)
- Ability to grow new business sales within assigned territory or assigned major accounts working closely with internal team as a catalyst
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development
- Use consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation material
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives
- Document all sales activity within Salesforce.com
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.) - preferred
- 5-9 years of outside B2B sales experience (staffing industry preferred)
- Successful track record of selling to medium and large size accounts
- Strong sales presentation/persuasion/negotiation skills
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills
- Advanced Computer proficiency – MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.