You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Client Services Rep - Watchung, NJ
Watchung, NJ 07069
Drive & manage business by providing excellent customer service to our luxury/beauty clients and proactively seeking and recognizing business development opportunities.
- Process individual, group or electronically imported timesheets through data entry and use of internal computerized programs.
- Adhere to Payroll and Invoicing deadlines.
- Engage with Clients to assist in managing their account.
- Engage Field associates to assist and resolve payroll related items.
- Maintain employee, company and assignment records in ATS/Database.
- Participate in all daily internal compliance checklists.
- Prepare and Distribute summary invoices to clients and accounts receivable weekly.
- Prepare ad hoc and monthly reports for clients.
- Document customer and employee activity with comments in ATS/database.
- Provide daily support to our branch offices and on-site locations regarding standard operating procedures such as stop payments, credits & adjustments and other company wide functions supported by Client Services.
- File documents into the electronic and paper universal filing system.
- Maintain current with all process and procedural changes.
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience required (Retail, Fragrance, Cosmetic, and/or Fashion experience a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Communications or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word experience.
- Payroll and/or Invoicing experience a big plus.
- Human resource experience and knowledge of labor laws a plus.
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.