You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Client Support Analyst
Haltom City, TX
Client Account Support Coordinator
The Client Account Support Coordinator will focus largely on the curation and processing of client data through the use of integrated systems, while also being responsible for effectively managing and interfacing the client relationship. This position plays a key role in driving the efficiency of the business and requires a high degree of flexibility, understanding, and partnership.
- Routinely monitor employee schedules and partner with client on any outstanding punches, rate, or mark-up issues discovered.
- Reconcile daily the hours processed, new field employees entered, and rates agreed upon in the software.
- Maintain the master Profit Cost Center list, updating with changes as necessary
- Support standard orders and maintenance of employee records by running client wide reports, identifying potential errors in mark up per site or job.
- Coordinate with regional management when necessary to identify training opportunities both internally and with the client.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for both our internal systems and client-based software by providing training when necessary.
- Partner as a project member on internal and client driven ad-hoc projects.
- Run client specific report information and analyze to ensure our agreed upon billing requirements are met and executed correctly.
- Support the Credit & Collections team when necessary by providing insight into potential discrepancies discovered in independent analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent experience, 3-5+ years of business process and operations experience
- Experience with managing and interfacing with clients
- Knowledge of relevant software systems (Kronos is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and effectively resolve client concerns in a timely manner
- Previous background in staffing pre
- High technical proficiency in MS Office Suite, with advanced knowledge and experience with Excel
CoWorx:CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payrolling solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty and fragrance work.Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”