You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Credit & Collections Analyst - Watchung, NJ
Watchung, NJ 07069
The Credit & Collections Analyst will contribute to the company’s growth and profitability by delivering best in class customer service. The C&C Analyst will be responsible for assessing customer financial worthiness while reducing the risk of bad debt and potential losses. This position will also assist in developing and recommending policies and procedures that govern the credit and collection activities of the organization.
- Assists in developing policies, procedures and strategic plans used in credit granting and cash collections. Ensures that bad debts are minimized and accounts are collected in a timely manner
- Establishes performance goals and provides support and motivation to the department Credit & Collections Analysts
- Develops and fosters good credit relationships among customers, the company and sales organizations to help maintain a positive image. This is accomplished by supervising the customer interfaces and personally handling the exception customers.
- Conducts reviews with assigned Team Members on a timely basis in order to monitor performance and identify potential problems for immediate resolution.
- Evaluate, establish and/or recommend credit limits for new and existing customers using Dun and Bradstreet as your financial source.
- Perform regular, routine financial assessments on existing customers.
- Responsible for timely collection of AR balances and identifying a resolution to the principle cause of delinquency.
- Make decisions to place customers on credit hold and release them based on resolution of the item.
- Ensure accuracy of customer’s account data, billing address, credit limit and payment terms and make corrections as needed.
- Evaluate customers using accounts receivable information for daily and monthly reports to management.
Ability to negotiate complex financial agreements with Senior financial personnel of major customers
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related studies
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant credit and collection experience
- Extensive Dun & Bradstreet credit reporting experience
- Experience with 3rd party VMS billing systems a big plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team based environment and interact cooperatively with internal and external customers.
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.