You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Executive Recruiter - Morristown, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Recruiting professional to join our growing team as an Executive Recruiter. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Search Group Recruiter is responsible for the entire research and recruitment process for all searches pertaining to CoWorx's new Direct Hire search business, while reporting to the Group leader. This person should be able manage multiple time-sensitive tasks efficiently and collaborate with other team members while remaining positive in a fast-paced environment. The Search Group Recruiter will be required to actively pursue new business opportunities with existing clients as well as new client prospects while simultaneously executing multiple searches for roles with varying degrees of seasoning and functionality at client organizations. Preferably, the role will be located in the firm’s Morristown, NJ headquarters.
- Manage the entire sourcing, recruiting and interview process for multiple positions with assigned clients. This includes all phone/resume screening and candidate interviews as well as any write-ups or other information submitted to the client
- Collaborate with the Search Group Leader to ensure accurate definition of role profiles while selling and positioning roles in the marketplace
- Conduct extensive active sourcing activities utilizing state of the art sourcing tools, phone networking, and other methods of outreach
- Actively pursue new business opportunities. This could mean phone or on-site new business development meetings with new and/or existing clients and may require development of presentations and other marketing materials in support of these efforts
- Maintain quality usage and data input into the CRM/ATS system. Fully screen candidates prior to presenting candidate recommendations to the client, while working closely with Search Group leadership and Account Managers/Sales professionals within the organization
- Pro-actively communicate with Account Managers/Sales professionals regarding search status and any relevant information relating to the client and/or candidate(s)
- Manage all communications with candidates, clients and any other pertinent parties to ensure an efficient process
- Coordinate all reference and background checking as needed
- Work with Corporate HR to develop offer packages and to manage communication of those offers to candidates
- Maintain frequent communications with selected candidates both pre and post start dates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. (College degree required)
- Effective, enthusiastic, and well-developed phone skills
- Strong sales orientation and/or passion for research and/or recruiting
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record (search industry preferred)
- Collaborative and non-territorial; Team player
- Upbeat with a positive attitude and a high energy level
- Proven negotiation skills
- Results and incentive driven; motivated to meet long and short-term goals
- Strong problem-solving skills
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.