You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Field Recruiter - Bilingual English/Spanish Joliet, IL
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Operations professional to join our growing team as a Field Recruiter. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Strategically filling entry level and higher skilled positions
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees
- Conduct job fairs/on-site hiring events to help generate strong candidate flow
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met
- Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate
- Network with area centers of influence and in the community to ensure a steady flow of candidates
- Meet with client decision makers to move the hiring process forward
- Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking & documentation)
- Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival check-ins, extensions, closes, etc.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends
- 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiter, Account Manager or equivalent staffing industry role
- Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships
- Ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule, including weekends as needed
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.