You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Field Recruiter - Bilingual English/Spanish West Chester, OH
West Chester, OH
Axcess, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as a Field Recruiter. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then Axcess is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Strategically filling entry level and higher skilled positions
- Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees
- Conduct job fairs/on-site hiring events to help generate strong candidate flow.
- Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met.
- Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate.
- Network with area centers of influence and in the community to ensure a steady flow of candidates.
- Meet with client decision makers to move the hiring process forward
- Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking & documentation).
- Provide management with daily reports – QC calls, arrival check-ins, extensions, closes, etc.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies & risk trends.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiter, Account Manager or equivalent staffing industry role.
- Proven focus to improve/enhance customer relationships.
- Ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Axcess is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated Enterprise. Axcess focuses on identifying and recruiting talent for Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution/3PL (3rd Party Logistics), Office Support, and Call Center positions.