You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Human Resources Business Partner - Morristown, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Human Resources professional to join our growing team as a Human Resources Business Partner. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for developing, implementing and aligning HR initiatives and activities with business unit goals to positively impact business results. The HRBP works closely with assigned business unit leadership teams to drive employee engagement, increase productivity and improve retention. The HRBP serves as the single point of contact for assigned employees for all HR matters, and works with HR SME’s as necessary to address Business unit issues. The HRBP also works with the HR Operations Mgr. to address any compliance concerns.
- Analyze HR trends and metrics within assigned business units and pro-actively address HR issues that will positively impact business results (Engagement; Turnover; Training; Performance Management; etc.)
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of and actively monitor federal, state and local legislative changes to provide necessary HR guidance, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Manages, investigates and resolves complex employee relations issues and concerns and collaborate with clients, HR leadership and outside counsel on potential legal matters (such as EEOC, sexual harassment, etc.)
- Becomes knowledgeable of the business unit’s strategy and aligns HR initiatives and activities accordingly
- Develop, maintain and track all necessary documentation and records in accordance with established company policies and federal/state regulations
- Coordinate with HR colleagues to resolve issues within assigned business unit (such as employee leave programs, training issues, recruitment needs, etc.)
- Actively participate as project member / leader on strategic HR driven business initiatives
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy regarding the client’s financial position, it’s goals and plans
- Bachelor’s degree (with a preference on Human Resources or related field)
- 3-7 years of progressive HR experience, with at least 2 years of employee relations experience
- Experience leading investigations of a complex/sensitive nature including EEO related cases
- Experience building employee engagement and handling performance management issues
- Strong business acumen and consulting skills with a strong customer service / team player mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent conflict resolution, influencing, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Analytical, strategic and creative thinking; strong problem-solving skills
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.