You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Human Resources Coordinator - Watchung, NJ
Watchung, NJ 07069
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Human Resources professional to join our growing team as a Human Resources Coordinator. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Responsible for all onboarding, change, and offboarding paperwork including Offer Letters, Change Memos, Severance Agreements and termination packets, including I-9 and E-Verify compliance for all new hires
- Maintain internal HRIS, recording and updating personnel records for all staff, including both personal and job change information
- Run bi-weekly and semi-monthly HRIS reports for payroll, as well as ad hoc HRIS reports as needed
- Manage Organizational Charts, Employee Service Awards and Sales PIP programs
- Maintain routine correspondence and draft appropriate responses
- Maintain department documents, presentations, contact lists, and department Sharepoint page
- Serve as project member for HR driven business initiatives
- Conduct internal audits
- Some administrative support as needed (i.e. distribute mail, order office supplies, coordinate mailings, meeting setup, filing, etc.)
- Responds to internal employment verification requests
- Other responsibilities to be determined
- Associate Degree or equivalent in a business-related field
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Vision
- Ability to work flexible schedule/OT as needed to meet business requirements
- Excellent customer service skills, with staffing industry, HR department or administrative experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and adjust to handle quickly shifting priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to responsibly handle confidential information and exercise discretion
- Proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels of the organization
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.