You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
National Program Manager
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Sales professional to join our growing team as a National Program Manager. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The National Program Manager (NPM) will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with all assigned regional and national accounts. The NPM will identify growth opportunities within their existing account portfolio and work together with Regional Management and National Sales to help strategize and execute on these opportunities. The NPM will act as the corporate to corporate liaison and take ownership of the account to leverage new verticals, maintain oversight of contract compliance, prepare and attend all Business Reviews, and exceed yearly growth targets for all assigned accounts. The NPM will oversee a portfolio up to $40 million in existing business.
- Network with key customers to identify and develop new growth opportunities through market share, new staffing verticals, and/or new market expansion
- Build a network of new relationships within all existing accounts
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal regional teams to ensure all operational requirements are met
- Monitor contract compliance for adherence to terms and conditions and work directly with internal regional teams to identify and fix any gaps in process or terms
- Work in partnership with National Account Executives on contract challenges and renewals
- Collect, analyze, and deliver data on key metrics to internal leadership and customers during Business Reviews
- Travel to customer sites to deliver Quarterly/Yearly Business Reviews
- Monitor competitor activity throughout account portfolio
- Maintain integrity and quality in all business-related operations and activities
- Respond personally to customer queries and challenges promptly and professionally
- Document relationship activities in ATS or Salesforce
- Provide internal Leadership Team with updates on growth opportunities through quarterly account reviews
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in operations management and B2B selling
- Proven focus on customer relationships
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations
- Advanced level experience in strategic selling, presentation development and delivery, data collection and analytical interpretation of data, and negotiation skills
- Advanced computer proficiency with MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
- Must be able to travel 75% of the time between Charlotte, NC Dallas, TX Atlanta, GA Harrisburg, PA Memphis, TN and Chicago, IL
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.