You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
On-Site Manager- Moreno Valley, CA
Moreno Valley, CA
Axcess, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as an On-Site Manager. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then Axcess is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Focus on meeting customer staffing expectations through management of the recruiting and on boarding process, customer production requirements, and effective employee relations.
- Experience working with and processing workforce timesheets, both manual and eTimekeeping, and ensure payroll is completed and submitted by deadlines.
- Proven experience creating/developing best practices to promote positive customer and employee engagement.
- Provide leadership and direction to staff and field employees as well as make business decisions that preserve and enhance the customer's level of satisfaction.
- Manage branch staff through proper recruitment strategies and use of best practices.
- Manage staff to ensure proper compliance of company and customer standards
- Assist in performance evaluations of our field associates on the floor
- Manage unemployment compliance, payroll deadlines, and proper documentation
- Work with customer and on-site Staff to improve cycle time, employee relations, and turnover
- Update daily, weekly and monthly reports submitted to the Director and the customer Operations
- Manage retention, recruitment, and other value-add programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years staffing industry experience
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring and managing contingent/contract employees
- Experience working at a client onsite location
- Comfortable working in a diverse environment
- Ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps
Axcess is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated Enterprise. Axcess focuses on identifying and recruiting talent for Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution/3PL (3rd Party Logistics), Office Support, and Call Center positions.