You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
On-Site Supervisor - Irving, TX
Axcess, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as an On-Site Supervisor. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then Axcess is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The On-Site Supervisor is designated to assist in the overall support of the temporary workforce at the customer location. Essentially, the position acts as an extension of the customer’s human resources department by developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer and temporary employees through best-in-class service.
- Assume the position as a point of contact for the customer to meet with contingent workforce needs
- Nurture, build, and maintain strong relationships with the customer; anticipating staffing requirements and expectations to support changing client needs
- Meet headcount needs for all applicable shifts in production and quality
- Manage retention, recruitment, and other value-add programs
- Check in field associates and manage the on-boarding process
- Process payroll for all applicable shifts
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the recruitment team to fulfill customer staffing needs
- Develop recruitment plans and proactive solutions to staffing and performance challenges
- Manage the unemployment process and attended unemployment hearings, as needed
- Document and maintain accurate employment records for all field associates
- Complete workers’ compensation and injury reporting in a timely fashion
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the staffing industry
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring and managing contingent/contract employees
- Experience working at a client onsite location
- Comfortable working in a diverse environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Independent thinker with problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps
- Basic leadership skills
- Basic planning and organization skills
- Basic analytical skills
- Proficient communication skills
Axcess is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated Enterprise. Axcess focuses on identifying and recruiting talent for Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution/3PL (3rd Party Logistics), Office Support, and Call Center positions.