You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Operations Supervisor - Princeton, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as an Operations Supervisor. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for driving profitability by managing, leading, and developing branch operations. The Operations Supervisor will work closely with Business Development Managers to target new clients, while maintaining service to established clients.
- Oversees and manages the organization’s recruitment and staffing functions
- Overseeing, mentoring and training of the office staff, and oversee the daily operations
- Leading the office team in staffing and recruitment.
- Following and maintaining operation procedures
- Interacts with client to determine needs and to ensure needs have been met
- Overseeing and reviewing processes for applications, screening and interviewing applicants, matching qualified candidates to jobs, and providing permanent or temporary placement of qualified candidates for required job assignments
- Educate and guide office staff in recruiting best practices and strategies, legal requirements, and company interviewing guidelines
- Ensured consistent corporate image throughout recruiting campaigns
- Sourced potential candidates through all applicable means, including cold calling, internet posting and search, networking, employee referrals, community-based partnerships, etc.
- Monitor hiring of temporary assignments, work location, person to whom they will report, working environment, essential job functions, work schedule, pay rate, client GMP procedures and all other applicable information
- Monitor and record employee(s) performance and provide necessary feedback and documentation.
- Provide employee counseling and appropriate disciplinary action to correct performance problems and research.
- Oversee the proper compliance and filing of the applications, EEO, medical, workers compensation and personnel records
- Monitor safety issues at On-Sites with Client and Risk Management
- Monitoring and ensuring excellent customer service by providing the daily review and adjustments of hours in arrival and ending time and attendance
- Assisting client with workforce concerns and needs in all areas.
- Overseeing all monthly, weekly reports for improvement.
- Train, help and oversee the workforce staging processes (check in) while visiting sites to assure compliance with standard procedures.
- Share client’s production goals with internal staff.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 3-5 years staffing industry experience
- The ability to lead and develop a motivated, quality driven team
- Proven success in developing and executing recruiting strategies to ensure continuous flow of applicants
- Ability to function in a complex, evolving and fast paced environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and with varying levels within the organization
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.