You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Payroll/Garnishment Administrator - Morristown, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Accounting professional to join our growing team as a Payroll/Garnishment Administrator. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Process weekly payrolls for multiple divisions utilizing an in-house system.
- Set up garnishments, child support, tax levies and respond to interrogatories.
- Respond to employee, HR and 3rd party vendor inquires.
- Review validate and process payroll adjustments.
- Review the deduction upload to ensure the tax withholding setups are correct for 125 cafeteria plans.
- Generate reports and analyze data as needed
- Maintain confidentiality and security of records and information.
- General administrative duties
- Associate Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Previous experience working in a multi-state environment
- Ability to handle confidential matters
- Proficiency with computer-based software including Excel and Windows and the ability to learn in- house computer software.
- Excellent data entry and mathematical calculation skills
- Demonstrated customer services skills, ability to relate effectively and tactfully with all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written communications
- Ability to work individually and as a team member
- Execute tasks and projects independently and multi-task
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.