You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Recruiter - Morristown, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated human resources professional to join our growing team as a Recruiter in our National Recruitment Center. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Handling incoming calls, text messages and emails from job seekers
- Pre-screening and pre-qualifying candidates
- Scheduling appointments for candidates in the appropriate branch office
- Utilizing Outlook calendars
- Utilizing text, email and phone functionality to engage candidates
- Conducting outbound calls to incoming resumes
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven ability to handle 100+ communication attempts via multiple media channels
- Proficient with MS Word and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 8AM-8:30PM, Monday-Friday to schedule and support accounts and candidates on both the East and West Coast (40 hrs/wk)
- Desire and ability to cross train so as to assist/support branch and on-site locations
- 1+ or more years of prior Call Center experience a plus
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.