You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Recruiter - Taunton, MA
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Operations professional to join our growing team as a Recruiter. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Recruiter will be responsible for delivering branch performance through high quality service to clients and employees. The Recruiter is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified field employees through recruiting and skill matching.
· Conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field employees
· Ensure all pre-hire requirements (drug screen, background checks, etc.) are met
· Guarantee information in assignment/client database is up to date and accurate
· Assist Operations Manager in the management of assigned budgets (advertising, recruitment and incentives)
· Work with Business Development Manager to provide regular and consistent sales leads
· Assist with mushrooming business and account development
· Conduct on-boarding process for field employees (interviewing, entering applications into database, reference checking and documentation)
· Provide management with daily reports (QC calls, arrival calls, extensions, closes, etc.)
· Actively participate in the branch unemployment process, including assignment offers, work refusals, UE audits, phone hearings, etc.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of all safety and workers compensation programs, policies and risk trends
· 3+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent staffing industry role
· Proven focus to improve and enhance customer relationships
· The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures and/or government regulations
· The ability to travel periodically within the local market, including client visits, employee check-ins, and job fairs
· The ability to work flexible hours outside the normal schedule
· Basic leadership skills
· Proficient planning and organization skills
· Proficient analytical skills
· Proficient communications skills
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.