You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Regional Operations Manager - Chicago, IL
Axcess, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as a Regional Operations Manager. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then Axcess is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
- Hire, train, and lead operations staff.
- Manage staff’s responsibilities through quality control procedures such as auditing.
- Support recruitment efforts; Create recruitment strategies and plans to meet the client’s demands of a contingent workforce.
- Monitor placement ratio and headcount of staff and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead by example while maintaining a focus on compliance, efficiency, and quality.
- Focus activities on client staffing needs through active management of open orders.
- Address complaints and problems from clients and insure all parties are satisfied with the results.
- Analyze, interpret and verify information from the ATS, including fill/refill ratios and defect ratios, in order to provide feedback with recommendations to our client.
- Maintain constant communications with clients through quality checks in calls, meetings and quality surveys.
- Assist Senior Management and/or Business Development Manager with client reporting, presentations, and/or Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Build and foster relationships with both prospective and existing clients.
- Maintain focus on financial goals of branches; budget vs. actual, GM% and GM$/HR.
- Travel within the local market; including client visits, unemployment hearings, job fairs, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside of the normally scheduled work week when the need arises.
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5+ years business process operations experience in a service-oriented industry in recruiting, staffing.
- Experience with Commercial Staffing, MSP or Program Management.
- Implementation experience of multiple branches and onsite locations.
- A proven focus on customer relationships.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to use a computer, with a general understanding of Microsoft Office products including, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Axcess is proud to be a Certified Minority Owned and Operated Enterprise. Axcess focuses on identifying and recruiting talent for Light Industrial, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution/3PL (3rd Party Logistics), Office Support, and Call Center positions.