You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Sales & Marketing Support Specialist - Morristown, NJ
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated sales and marketing professional to join our growing team as a Sales & Marketing Support Specialist. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Sales & Marketing Support Specialist will provide high level technical and administrative support for the internal sales and marketing teams. The Sales & Marketing Support Specialist will develop and manage full life cycle engagements (RFP’s, Sales Decks, etc.) while working closely with senior leadership.
· Review all RFP documents and schedule review calls to gather necessary information from subject matter experts and sales leaders
· Coordinate collection of all information and data from risk, legal, field, safety, credit and finance along with required approvals
· Manage timelines for responses on active RFP’s across all business regions
· Proof read all documents to ensure quality standards are met in accordance with company timelines and company standards
· Responsible for maintaining content/templates and writing customized content for a specific client or solution as needed
· Develop sales presentations based on follow up to RFP responses, business reviews, and assist in the multiple phases of the sales process
· Assist the marketing team with development and delivery of target account collateral, sales materials and sales promotion programs
· Assist with requests for company initiatives and special projects as needed
· BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.) required
· 3-5 years of work experience in sales support, writing, editing, project management and communications
· Staffing industry experience is a plus
· Advanced multi-tasking and project management skills
· Previous proposal management experience is preferred
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and other related tools (e.g. Teams, SharePoint, Salesforce)
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.