You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Senior Compensation Analyst - Watchung, NJ
Watchung, NJ 07069
The Sr. Compensation Analyst will be instrumental in establishing the compensation structure/framework for all compensation components of the company. The Sr. Compensation Analyst will also provide analysis, recommendations and guidance regarding program development and implementation.
- Develop, implement and administer compensation policies and programs.
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze salary information to determine company’s competitive position.
- Review current salary practices and develop recommendations to ensue market competitiveness as well as internal equity.
- Develop recommendations to incentive compensation plans (bonus, commission, etc.) to insure rewards are aligned with achievement and company goals.
- Lead yearly salary review process.
- BA/BS degree (Human Resources, Business Administration or Accounting)
- 4+ years of compensation analysis experience
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) certification preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel
- HRIS systems and reporting experience a must
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.