You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Shared Services Rep - Watchung, NJ
Watchung, NJ 07069
Drive business by supporting payroll and invoicing, provide excellent customer service to our clients and proactively seeking and recognizing business development opportunities.
- Process individual, group or electronically imported timesheets through data entry and use of internal computerized programs
- Process the field associate Background Billing (pre-screening) for the company
- Process Vendor payroll and reconcile invoices
- Adhere to strict daily Payroll and Invoicing deadlines
- Prepare and Distribute custom summary invoices to clients and accounts receivable weekly
- Prepare and deliver ad hoc and monthly reports for clients
- Process Credit Adjustments, Field Associate transactions/deductions, and rebilling of invoices
- Update employee and company records in Promatch Database as needed
- Document customer and employee activity with comments in Promatch database
- Provide daily support to our branch and on-site staff regarding standard operating procedures such as Credit & Adjustments, state/city mandated Sick Pay, FLSA compliance and other company wide functions supported by Shared Services
- Work with Accounts Receivable and Accounting as necessary to research, solve issues and develop cross-department procedures
- Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Communications or equivalent work experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience (Data Validation, Pivot Tables, Sort/Subtotal)
- Payroll and/or Invoicing experience a big plus
- Human resource experience and knowledge of labor laws a plus
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.