You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Sr. Account Executive - Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, IN 46241
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning and relationship building. The SAE will target large (100K+) opportunities.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large accounts
- Perform appropriate prospecting and screening activities to identify qualified clients for new business development.
- Use consultative sales strategy to effectively overcome client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the community to develop new business.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Document all sales activity within Salesforce.com
- Maintain awareness of the competition – market share, pricing, services, etc.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Marketing, etc.)
- 3-7 years of B2B sales experience
- Previous sales experience in the staffing industry highly desired
- Proficient strategic selling skills
- Proficient sales presentation/negotiation skills
- Proficient organizational and planning skills
- Effective rapport building and relationship management skills
- Computer proficiency – MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook), Salesforce.com experience a plus
CoWorx is a staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.
Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.