You are viewing internal jobs at CoWorx Staffing. View our primary job board.
Workers Compensation Claim Administrator (bilingual English/Spanish) - Watchung, NJ
Watchung, NJ 07069
Workers Compensation Claim Administrator
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated Risk, Loss Prevention & Safety professional to join our growing team as a Workers Compensation Claim Administrator. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
Under general direction, ensures timely processing of workers' compensation claims; evaluates accident reports to determine accuracy and completeness and to ensure adequate investigation; ensures that CoWorx is compliant with applicable laws and regulations; provides training and guidance to all branch offices/on-sites.
- Evaluates incident reports, ensuring the timely filing with our TPA; reviews medical reports, witness statements, investigation results, and other documentation.
- Prepares wage statements and gathers other pertinent data for submission to the TPA.
- Compiles facts and data regarding new incident reports and active cases.
- Advises and/or assists our offices in conducting investigation of incident reports, including interviewing of witnesses and procurement of relevant documentation.
- Reviews incident reports to identify patterns of injury and to determine whether unsafe conditions may have contributed to the accident; advises safety team of findings.
Follows up on claim progress until closure- ensures the TPA and attorneys are actively working
- Prior Insurance Experience a plus
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) skills needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong communication skills and a keen attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multitask
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.