Join the CoWorx Team
More than just a job; CoWorx offers rewarding and inspiring careers.
Shift Supervisor - Romeoville, IL
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as a Shift Supervisor. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Shift Supervisor is designated to assist their assigned shift with supporting the temporary workforce at the customer location. Essentially, the position acts as an extension of the customer’s human resources department by developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer and temporary employees through best-in-class service.
- Supervise field associates on the designated shift to ensure the customers production goals are being met
- Check field associates in for their shift and address any attendance or tardiness concerns with the On-Site Manager
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Process payroll for field associates in a timely fashion
- Communicate customer staffing needs to the On-Site Manager and/or recruitment team
- Work with the customer and On-Site Manager to mitigate potential fall off and increase employee retention
- Work with the recruitment team to recruit for open positions by attending job fairs, placing flyers and yard signs in heavily trafficked areas, and assisting in the interview process
- Performing additional related duties as assigned
- 1+ years of relevant experience in the staffing industry
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring and managing contingent/contract employees
- Experience working at a client onsite location
- Must be able to work 2nd shift (3:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Independent thinker with problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps
- Basic leadership skills
- Basic planning and organization skills
- Basic analytical skills
- Proficient communication skills
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.