Join the CoWorx Team
More than just a job; CoWorx offers rewarding and inspiring careers.
Site Manager - Romeoville, IL
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as a Site Manager. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Site Manager is designated to assist in the overall support of the temporary workforce at the customer location. Essentially, the position acts as an extension of the customer’s human resources department by developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer and temporary employees through best-in-class service.
- Manage branch staff through proper recruitment strategies and use of best practices
- Meet headcount needs for all shifts in production and quality
- Manage staff to ensure proper compliance of company and customer standards
- Assist in performance evaluations of our field associates on the floor
- Manage unemployment compliance, payroll deadlines, and proper documentation
- Work with the customer and Onsite Staff to improve cycle time, employee relations, and turnover
- Monitor employees for proper safety compliance and good manufacturing practices
- Update daily, weekly and monthly reports submitted to the Director and the customer Operations
- Manage retention, recruitment, and other value-add programs
- Manage the Standard Operating Procedures for the overall branch and onsite program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in the staffing industry
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in screening, hiring and managing contingent/contract employees
- Experience working at a client onsite location
- Comfortable working in a diverse environment
- Ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps
- Proficient leadership skills
- Proficient planning and organization skills
- Proficient analytical skills
- Proficient communication skills
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.