Join the CoWorx Team
More than just a job; CoWorx offers rewarding and inspiring careers.
Site Supervisor - Bethlehem, PA
CoWorx, an established leader in the $145 Billion commercial staffing industry is seeking a dynamic, motivated operations professional to join our growing team as a Site Supervisor. For the right individual, this represents an opportunity to develop your career with a company that is known across the industry for the quality of our customer service. Our culture is one of transparency, honesty, respect, collaboration, fiscal responsibility and customer service to ourselves, our customers and the communities in which we operate. If you enjoy being part of an elite team, have a passion for winning, and want an opportunity to grow your career, then CoWorx is the place for you. We truly believe that “Together, We’re Better”.
The Site Supervisor will assist with the overall support of the temporary workforce at the customer location. The Site Supervisor will act as an extension of the customer’s Human Resources department by developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer and field talent through best-in-class service.
- Act as a point of contact for the customer to meet with regarding contingent workforce needs
- Nurture, build, and maintain a strong relationship with the customer, anticipating staffing requirements and expectations to support changing client needs
- Meet headcount needs for all applicable shifts in production and quality
- Manage retention, recruitment, and other value-add programs
- Check in field talent and manage the on-boarding process
- Process payroll for all applicable shifts
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the recruitment team to fulfill customer staffing needs
- Develop recruitment plans and proactive solutions to staffing and performance challenges
- Manage the unemployment process and attend unemployment hearings as needed
- Document and maintain accurate employment records for all field talent
- Complete Workers’ Compensation and injury reporting in a timely fashion
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the staffing industry
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in screening, hiring, and managing contingent/contract employees
- Experience working at a client site location
- Comfortable working in a diverse environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Independent thinker with problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work autonomously and offer solutions to identified service gaps
- Basic leadership skills
- Basic planning and organizational skills
- Basic analytical skills
- Proficient communication skills
- Must be flexible with hours
CoWorx is a growing staffing solutions company with over 90 locations nationwide partnering with clients to provide staffing and payroll solutions for their workforce needs for administrative, call center, light industrial, distribution, 3PL, and luxury beauty/fragrance work.