Job Title: Bilingual Staffing Support Specialist
Location: Morristown, NJ
Hardworking, driven, people & service oriented - does that sound like you?
Working at CoWorx is a unique experience. This isn’t just any staffing job; this is an opportunity to facilitate rewarding and memorable experiences through the work you do every day. This is an opportunity to continue the CoWorx mission – creating relationships and experiences so people are valued and fulfilled. CoWorx is more than just a job placement agency. For over 40 years we have been a staffing leader, placing talented people with great organizations all across the US. We attribute our success to our unmatched commitment to people - our field talent, our clients, and our employees.
The Bilingual Staffing Support Specialist will act as a supplemental recruiting resource for field offices and sites. You will source and qualify candidates based on client openings nationwide.
In this role you will:
- Build a candidate pool for surging locations, conduct recruiting activities to maintain an available database of qualified field talent to include pre-screening and/or pre-qualifying candidates.
- Assist candidates through the application process and drive centralized recruitment support through different phases of the hiring process, including recruitment, onboarding, and full placement.
- Maintain ownership over assigned campaigns
- Develop relationships with teams in the field, stay up to date on recruitment needs
- Schedule appointments to complete next phase of the application process with the field offices and sites
- Handle incoming calls, text messages, and emails from job seekers as well as making outbound calls to candidates who submit interest
- Track and document all applicant communications in ATS
Let's talk about some basics:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant staffing experience and/or customer service
- Proven ability to handle 100+ communication attempts via multiple media channels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a focus on Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Flexibility to work on shifts (usually between 8 am and 8:30 pm, Monday – Friday) to schedule and support accounts and candidates on both the East and West Coast (40 hrs./wk.)
- Sense of urgency to meet high volume recruitment needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, willingness to learn, and high level of integrity
At CoWorx, we are committed to our employees and will support you on the road to professional success. Apply with us today!